If you have a booking for an iActive Electrician to attend your home or business, please note the changes below to our operation.
- If there is anyone in the home that’s unwell, we ask you to call the office and postpone your appointment with as much notice as possible. This will enable our office to reschedule your appointment but also the opportunity of bringing another customer forward to an earlier time.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19, please call the office an advise them so they can put your appointment on hold until after you get your results.
- Technicians are calling every customer prior to attending, please ensure you answer these calls as we are doing health checks before arriving at your home or business.
- Please take the time to wipe your appliance down with disinfectant spray prior to the technician arriving at your home or business.
- Please ensure there is a clean safe work space for the iActive Electrician to work in.
- Please make sure you practice social distancing while our iActive Electrician are in your home or business, this may mean being in another room.
- In line with the government guidelines, all people in the home MUST wear a mask or face covering while our technicians are in your home.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
THESE MEASURES HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO KEEP YOU, OUR STAFF AND THE COMMUNITY SAFE.